Please remember, the main purpose of this event is to help everyone make some great memories here in Emery County. Please be courteous of the other fishers and the lake! Also, PLEASE BE SAFE!
2024 Friday 2 Person Team Tournament Rules:
2024 Saturday Individual Tournament Rules:
- Day entry for the State Park is covered by your registration for both days. You will only need to pay if you are camping in the campground.
- We will have check-in available on Thursday from 3 pm - 6 pm at the Castle Dale Visitors Center (390 E Main Street). Friday check-in will be from 9 am-1 pm at the pavilion at Millsite, and 7 am-9 am on Saturday. This is where you'll pick up your apparel and sign your waiver. Your waiver is YOUR TICKET into the main drawing, and you aren't officially registered until it's signed. Please be prepared to show your fishing license at check-in.
- We WILL have a food truck on site this year!
- In order for motorized vehicles to be allowed on the lake, it must be frozen a minimum of 9". We will send out updates about ice thickness a week before the tournament. If you plan on driving down the boat ramp to the lake, you will need a 4 wheel drive vehicle because of the ice so please plan accordingly and BE CAREFUL!
- You MAY NOT begin drilling holes until 10 am sharp on Friday and 8 am sharp on Saturday. We will honk a horn announcing the tournament start.
- If you pre-purchased tickets for the separate Fundraiser drawing, we will already have those in the drawing bucket with your name on them. If you would like to purchase additional tickets you will be able to do so from 1 pm - 3 pm during the measuring and awards on Saturday.
- If you haven't been following the Facebook event, please do so! We post frequently about the exciting donations, sponsors, and tournament info.
- There will be law enforcement on site. Please do not drink and attempt to drive or have open containers in your vehicles. They are also there for assistance if an emergency arises.
- There are still tagged fish in the lake. If you catch one during Millsite On Ice your name will go into a bonus pot for cash prizes each day! If only one person catches a tagged fish, they will get the full pot for that day! If multiple people catch a tagged fish, then the prize money will be split among the winners. You must present your tagged fish at measuring to qualify (fins will be clipped once recorded by the volunteers). Pot amount will be determined by the number of participants that register for the tournament.
- The difference between 1st and 2nd places is $50 so cheating here isn't worth your integrity!