Please remember, the main purpose of this event is to help everyone make some great memories here in Emery County. Please be courteous of the other fishers and the lake! Also, PLEASE BE SAFE!
2024 Friday 2 Person Team Tournament Rules:
2024 Saturday Individual Tournament Rules:
- Day entry for the State Park is covered by your registration for both days. You will only need to pay if you are camping in the campground.
- We will have pre-check-in available on Thursday from 4 pm - 7 pm at the Castle Dale Visitors Center (390 E Main Street). This is where you'll pick up your apparel and sign your waiver. Your waiver is YOUR TICKET into the main drawing, and you aren't officially registered until it's signed. Please be prepared to show your fishing license at check-in.
- We WILL have a food truck on site this year!
- If you pre-purchased tickets for the separate Fundraiser drawing, we will already have those in the drawing bucket with your name on them. If you would like to purchase additional tickets you will be able to do so during the measuring and awards on Saturday.
- If you haven't been following the Facebook event, please do so! We post frequently about the exciting donations, sponsors, and tournament info.
- There will be law enforcement on site. Please do not drink and attempt to drive or have open containers in your vehicles. They are also there for assistance if an emergency arises.
- The difference between 1st and 2nd places is $50 so cheating here isn't worth your integrity!